Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Couldn't help myself, box 5 of Fleer Retro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

This time I think it'll be my last, haha.
Here are the hits...

[Image: FleerRetroBox5_zpsc6f07fa2.jpg]

Autographs of Dany Heatley, Joe Vitale and Tyson Barrie
Brodeur Flair, Fleury Ruby Metal Precious Gems & Theo NoyzBoyz
Metal inserts of Toews, Landeskog & Stamkos
Malkin E-X 2001, Price and Larsson 92 Ultra
Niemi 93 Ultra, Ryan & Malkin 94 Ultra

Next week I'll grab the last box of Limited, and see what happens.

Everything is for trade, for Neely, Ovechkin or similar Bruins cards.
Cheers!
-Chris
Nice! Interested in the Barrie if we ever strike another deal.
I am not a fan of this stuff myself, due to the terrible breaks that I have seen at the huge price. The Autos seem to go for peanuts at auction, and they are mostly listed at a low BV. They look nice, but I am not interested myself. Best wishes, Chris!

Randi
Oh, I know Randi, that's why this is going to be my last box. The value's just not there unless you're trading to set makers. I've had some luck with that though, hopefully I can move all of the inserts to player collectors and set builders.
Shoot me an offer on fleury and Vitale!
BARRIE!!!
Offer sent for the Toews
a few nice cards

what is the price point of this product? as it looks like a mid level product but of the fun of the 90s
Nice break!

J.J., The 10-pack mini-box goes for around $120 here, while a sealed 20 pack box comes out to around $220. I'm at the point where $220 for six $4 bin autos is hardly worth it. Trading the inserts has been incredibly easy, I've had offers on four different sites for those, but haven't traded a single autograph from the set.
Pages: 1 2