Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WTTF 2013 Topps Archives Autos Past Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looking for any and all , please flip me a trade offer. also if you have any archives autos from the years past please let me know, flip it to me in a trade offer thank you !!!
(05-15-2013, 02:49 PM)johnslitzer Wrote: [ -> ]looking for any and all , please flip me a trade offer. also if you have any archives autos from the years past please let me know, flip it to me in a trade offer thank you !!!
80 looks and no replies???? come on guys i can't scan all my cards, you have got to take a look into my org......lots for all
i just got a doug plank fan faves auto today...msg me and we can chat about it if youre interested.
(05-16-2013, 10:07 PM)spazzyvol Wrote: [ -> ]i just got a doug plank fan faves auto today...msg me and we can chat about it if youre interested.
how much in trade for your bear
I just got a Ben Coates and Louis Lipps from the fan favorites. But I have to go to work. Will shoot you something later!
(05-23-2013, 05:07 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: [ -> ]I just got a Ben Coates and Louis Lipps from the fan favorites. But I have to go to work. Will shoot you something later!
trade stared!!! thank you
good luck
(05-27-2013, 08:19 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]good luck
thanks for the luck !!! i seem to have, too shop for them. everybody thinks they are gold.... bunch of nobody autographs , these guys were nobody when they played, now they just need money, so they sign
(06-02-2013, 11:08 AM)johnslitzer Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for the luck !!! i seem to have, too shop for them. everybody thinks they are gold.... bunch of nobody autographs , these guys were nobody when they played, now they just need money, so they sign
the autos are now listed in the beckett.....please flip me some trade offers