Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: A Pretty Penny Hardaway Silhouette Prime +++ Mailday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well been trying to hold off on showing some stuff because I have some others coming in and a big deal in the works that I need to complete rather than keep spending,But I got some great deals on this stuff Smile

1997-98 Ultra Platinum Medallion SP 74/100

[Image: 97-98ultraplatinummedallion100_zpsee68d48b.jpg]

2012-13 Marquee Legends Auto

[Image: 12-13marqueelegendsauto_zpsbd7710eb.jpg]

2012-13 Past & Present Auto SSP ???

[Image: 12-13pastamppresentauto_zpscaa9c021.jpg]

2012-13 Preferred Silhouette Prime SP 1/10 Jrsy #

[Image: 2012-13PreferredSilhouettesPrime_zpsaeadfd34.jpg]

As always thanks everyone for the kind comments and looks!!!
Man that Silhouette card is pretty. The patch on that card is just gross! Nice pickups man!
Heavy hitters there. Nice pick-ups and thanks for sharing!
i love that platinum medallion and the silo, sweet pickups!!!!
Very nice!
HAHAHA I knew you would have to be getting one of those. All of those are great pieces, but I know the Silhouettes Prime was some serious cheese. AMAZING additions to the collections. Congrats!
Thanks guys! I actually got the Silo Prime for a great price!!!!

I also just got this in today,Not a spectacular card but grabbed it for a great BIN price!

2012-13 Limited Material Monikers Prime SP 3/10

[Image: 12-13limitedmaterialmonikersprime3-10_zps81406307.jpg]
I think any penny auto #ed to 10 is a pretty spectacular addition. I wish Panini would do a better job of making patches on rarer cards nicer though.... A card like that deserves a nice logo patch. If you don't mind my asking what did you end up dropping for the Silhouette? I was looking at one but it was like $1,800.
(05-17-2013, 12:05 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]I think any penny auto #ed to 10 is a pretty spectacular addition. I wish Panini would do a better job of making patches on rarer cards nicer though.... A card like that deserves a nice logo patch. If you don't mind my asking what did you end up dropping for the Silhouette? I was looking at one but it was like $1,800.
Thanks bro I agree on the material monikers prime,They should have used a better patch!!!! It's a great addition because it's /10 so I can't complain for sure.As far as the Silo Prime ...It was way under $1000 Smile
Wow that definitely sounds like a great price, considering theres only 10 made. Did you win it in auction or BIN/BO?
Pages: 1 2