Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Coming Back Soon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All.....Without going into great detail, I was hospitalized for just over a week and now recuperating at home. I owe many of you replies, feedbacks, and responses but hopefully not too many. I appreciate your understanding as I work my way back into things and will try to get back with you as soon as practical. This is going to be a slow recovery so please be patient with me as I get things cleared up- THANK YOU!
PS- special thanks to Madmack29 for his encouragement and support during this time, but then again, it's not the first time we've been down this road!

Thanks again to all!
Best regards,
Eddie
Its great to hear from you Eddie. I am happy to hear that you are now home and recovering. Take your time getting well and back to trading. Your health is more important than the cardboard we all collect.

Chris
Glad to hear your back home and recovering.
Eddie-
i think it is safe to say that everyone here is wishing you a speedy recovery! take care of yourself.
-Matthew
Good to hear! Hope you received my end of our trade, and get mine out whenever you're back feeling good man!
Hope you do well my trading friend. Try and get on here as much as you can. They say doing the things that you like the most makes for a faster recovery. It looks like you have some good friends just on the other side of that keyboard of yours.
~cheerz~
Fx
Eddie,

Get well soon!

-Keith
Feel better Eddie...your Wings cards'll be there for you when you get back.
Welcome back buddy! take your time and get acclimated to the waters. Smile
Hey man, we need you back at 100% so please rest up and get better soon. Plus you've a deep playoff run to prepare for. GO WINGS! for now.
Pages: 1 2