Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My new $3 Display for my cards! Man i love Garage Sales!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so I am 100% positive it was not meant for cards, but it was all I could think about the second I laid eyes on it...lol. Best part about it is that graded cards fit perfectly in every row as well! All in all (without graded cards) it holds 25 cards in top loaders Smile
[Image: IMG_20130511_194344_329_zps99c909bb.jpg]

And here is what the new man cave overall display looks like. Everything is crammed together for the time being while I finish covering the other wall in girl posters lol. Once that's done I will have display areas all over
[Image: IMG_20130511_194530_587_zpsfbdf8763.jpg]
It's made for collectible silver spoons. The slots are so you can slide the spoons in them and the spoon part hangs below the slot in the open area
Ohhhh ok, I was wondering what the slots were for
Better get some magnetic one touch UV coated holders for those autos!!!
They fade quickly in the light especially the stickers!
Pretty cool either way
Good thing about that room is that it has no light in it, and I keep the blinds closed 100% of the time to make sure nothing happens. It's cool because just enough light comes through the blinds to be able to see, but not enough to mess with the cards. Plus, I have the cards on the same wall as the window so that they don't ever get any kind of direct sunlight. One touches will be bought for all my cards once I start getting my weekly bonus though!
(05-11-2013, 11:50 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: [ -> ]Better get some magnetic one touch UV coated holders for those autos!!!
They fade quickly in the light especially the stickers!
get some heavy weight clear fishing line and run 1 strand around each level to stop the cards from falling forward! ..... awesome find for 3$ Smile
Cool idea for a display. Ill have to look around the next yardsale/auction I'm at for one .
very nice set up. i need to do something like that as i i have is cardboard boxes.
Agreed, mighty fine pick up for $3! Looks good!
Pages: 1 2