Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Recent Pickups (1/1 Klay included) and display setup update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2 big cards in this mail day :flex:

[Image: null-24.jpg]

[Image: null-23.jpg]

The Young is a black 1/1 sick patch :flex:

[Image: new11.jpg]

the 2nd booklet is one of my fav cards.. the lebron is there cause my girl is a Lebron fan Rolleyes

[Image: 6new1.jpg]

the hot rookies are all /25s.. the gold klay is just so pretty Big Grin

[Image: new21.jpg]

[Image: 3new1.jpg]

[Image: new41.jpg]

[Image: new51.jpg]
The high end shelf

[Image: null-25.jpg]

Totally Certified shelf

[Image: null-26.jpg]

the awesomest coffee table on the planet

[Image: null-28.jpg]

and the other stuff that are not PC, but i like, go right under the TV

[Image: null-27.jpg]
WOW! Thats what I call BALLS OUT!
Man so many amazing pieces I don't even know where to begin. The 3 select gold patch/autos are amazing
and the 1/1.... the patch booklet the Gold TC Klay Patch..... just amazing, and love the setup lol the T.V. stand looks like its full now too. I noticed my Zeller Green in there Tongue!
(05-11-2013, 06:15 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Man so many amazing pieces I don't even know where to begin. The 3 select gold patch/autos are amazing
and the 1/1.... the patch booklet the Gold TC Klay Patch..... just amazing, and love the setup lol the T.V. stand looks like its full now too. I noticed my Zeller Green in there Tongue!
haha keeping it safe for u! i felt bad leaving it in a drawer. its so pretty and green lol
Great Klay collection. He's having a breakout playoffs.
(05-12-2013, 12:05 AM)slum22 Wrote: [ -> ]Great Klay collection. He's having a breakout playoffs.
yup i am glad he is. but i wish it was next season's playoffs Tongue as the prices are going crazy at the moment and i cannot afford some of my wantlist items.
hmm the feedback i am getting from everyone around different forums is that i need to keep my autos in a dark box or drawer... which is kind of killing the whole point for collecting for me really.. with the one touch UV cases and new dark curtains do u really think the autos will still fade?
Amazing stuff man love the gold Beal Smile
Man, Panini should send an appropriate font size of marker to Klay Thompson to sign that 1/1, AND make it on-card/hard signed.
Nonetheless, nice pickups~
(05-14-2013, 11:55 AM)bjho1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Man, Panini should send an appropriate font size of marker to Klay Thompson to sign that 1/1, AND make it on-card/hard signed.
Nonetheless, nice pickups~
haha i agree 100%. look how pretty the totally certified autos of Klay are. on card and with a proper pen. this might be a 1/1 but my 5/5 emerald TC klay auto is still my fav card.
Pages: 1 2