Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LOOKING FOR 90% SILVER COINS AND .999 TROY SILVER BARS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all! I am looking for these 90% us silver coins below and also looking for silver bars .999 troy!

looking to trade or buy! have some high end basketball for bigger trades!

I will also trade silver for silver and some of my gold coins for silver if you have something that I am interested in!

Silver Dollars ('35 & Before)
Silver Half Dollars ('64 & Before)
Silver Quarters ('64 & Before)

also maybe looking for
45 & before nickels
64 & before dimes
anyone interested?
Hey lets talk! Are you collecting just american silver?
pm sent!
anyone else? still looking!
still trading and buying! pm me if interested
Just curious, anybody know what the best way is to actually mail coins? I guess just in a padded envelope with confirmed delivery much the same as baseball cards? Maybe plastic tubes for a number of loose coins? Thanks.
(05-11-2013, 02:51 PM)dogboy34 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all! I am looking for these 90% us silver coins below and also looking for silver bars .999 troy!

looking to trade or buy! have some high end basketball for bigger trades!

I will also trade silver for silver and some of my gold coins for silver if you have something that I am interested in!

Silver Dollars ('35 & Before)
Silver Half Dollars ('64 & Before)
Silver Quarters ('64 & Before)

also maybe looking for
45 & before nickels
64 & before dimes
You just looking for the silver war nickels in circulated condition?

[/quote]

yes!!!!!!!!!!!

(12-20-2013, 05:41 AM)PopSon5481 Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious, anybody know what the best way is to actually mail coins? I guess just in a padded envelope with confirmed delivery much the same as baseball cards? Maybe plastic tubes for a number of loose coins? Thanks.

I have some silver coins. Also have Morgan Dollars and about 30 mercury dimes. Also have a 1918 S Liberty half-Dollar. Got about 7 Buffalo nickels, three 1907 indian head pennies and more. If anybody else is interested contact me. The mercury range from 1916-1945.
I have also got about 45,000 or more sports cards for sale or maybe trade.

I have some silver coins. Also have Morgan Dollars and about 30 mercury dimes. Also have a 1918 S Liberty half-Dollar. Got about 7 Buffalo nickels, three 1907 indian head pennies and more. If anybody else is interested contact me. The mercury range from 1916-1945.

PM SENT!

Pages: 1 2 3