Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone have 2006 Upper deck Legends autos? Questions LOOK..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok was just wondering if these cards were all on sticker autos or on card autos? or mixture.. After looking through the bay I see most are sticker autos.. I received a Roger Staubach auto but it was an on card auto and no certification on back.. Was just wondering if they made any like this..? Does anyone have any with out the sticker? Is this an SP or maybe a fake? any help is great.. Sorry for the pic quality

photo image_zps2ede7630.jpg

photo <br />
image_zpse4935606.jpg

photo image_zps12ffee56.jpg
if its card #6 its a sp I have two autos from this set and they are both sticker autos
Yes it's #6 is sp's on card? This card is on card auto .. I'd it supposed to be sticker?
sp's are on card auto base auto's are sticker auto's nice pick-up
Thanks for the info.. They don't have congratulations on back of card either?
?? Are they supposed to say congrats on back?
They should look like this on the back:

[Image: %24T2eC16FHJHIE9nysd9hEBQUifNf-B!~~60_57.JPG]
I'm not saying it is a fake, but its not pack pulled as they all are supposed to have the "Congratulations" message on back.
I have a ton of these. The base set autos including the SP's are all stickers, not one is on card. They also all have the congratulations on the back like ZeroDave posted and the fronts say Legendary Signatures on the sides where 2006 UD Legends is on the regular base cards. It's 100% not an Upper Deck issued auto, but it may still be Staubach's auto. Not sure on that though.
Ok thanks guys will be sending back
Pages: 1 2