Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1 2013 Bowman Blaster and 3 Rack Packs...Auto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had to jump on the band wagon and stop off by Target today. Will begin to trade them once prices are available. Comments welcome and thank you for looking. Below are the notables:
[Image: Bowman20131_zps2d1ed78c.jpg]
[Image: Bowman20132_zps015bb61a.jpg]
[Image: Bowman20133_zps52d93718.jpg]
Looking for Yankees prospect stuff
I have some, looking for Todd Helton or Nolan Arenado. Thanks - Dale

(05-09-2013, 09:32 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for Yankees prospect stuff
what did you get because my list has narrowed. wife came home with 5 blasters.
Oh wow, good luck and good woman! Let me know what you need after the break. Try to post what you get if you can.

(05-09-2013, 09:38 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: [ -> ]what did you get because my list has narrowed. wife came home with 5 blasters.
Congrats! For some reason I keep getting the feeling that collectors do better with cards from Target rather than Walmart. I know that should not be true, but it seems that way.
Nope not always true, pulled a 2011 bowman DP & Prospects Blue Refractor Auto Nimmo from a discounted Rack Pack from Wally World.

(05-10-2013, 05:02 AM)PopSon5481 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats! For some reason I keep getting the feeling that collectors do better with cards from Target rather than Walmart. I know that should not be true, but it seems that way.