Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mail and blaster box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I needed a couple things and I was near Target so I get there go find what I need and I am walking to the register and I see sports cards. So I wonder over to see what they have for hockey. Nothing in loose packs so no last pack rule for me. On the bottom shelf I see 3 boxes each of 2012-13 Black Diamond, Artifacts and Series 1. I bought Artifacts and Black Diamond. In the Artifacts I got an Emerald Talbot. In the Black Diamond I got this....

Willie Mitchell photo Scan1_zps1373f23b.jpg

I was pretty happy to pull that. The only thing is that it is bent.

I get home and I have a bubble mailer waiting for me I open it and have this....

Ray Bourque photo Scan_zpsdb069865.jpg

It was a decent day for me. The Mitchell is for trade.
Unbelievable...sometimes I wonder if they invented hockey patch cards for the Hawks and Bruins. Do you like this year's or last year's Artifacts Spectrum design better?
(05-09-2013, 05:34 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: [ -> ]Unbelievable...sometimes I wonder if they invented hockey patch cards for the Hawks and Bruins. Do you like this year's or last year's Artifacts Spectrum design better?
That is a tough question. I am a big fan of both.
Amazing breaks and a HUGE add on that Bourque!!! Congrats on the brilliant pick-ups, Nick... but I would like to see the gallon of milk you had to grab too. Haha!

Randi
(05-10-2013, 10:08 AM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing breaks and a HUGE add on that Bourque!!! Congrats on the brilliant pick-ups, Nick... but I would like to see the gallon of milk you had to grab too. Haha!

Randi
It was actually batteries and body wash.
Wow, that Ray Bourque Patch auto is stunning.

Chris