Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Alfred Morris NT Auto /49 & RGIII Limited Auto /49 FT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to trade the two of these towards a nice Russell Wilson or Luck auto. Preferrably Contenders Wilson but willing to look at any that sell for $200+

Willing to add $100+ PayPal. Obviously if you are trading down we will make it work in YOUR favor.

Also would be interested in Contenders Cam, Bradford, or Kaep, BGS preferred. Or High-End OSWEILER.

[Image: 27a5hkiwx250.jpg][Image: 5w2n1e30x250.jpg]

Please POST IN THIS THREAD if you have anything of interest. I won't have time to check buckets or Orgs. Thanks for understanding!
(05-08-2013, 03:46 PM)sensei322 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking to trade the two of these towards a nice Russell Wilson or Luck auto. Preferrably Contenders Wilson but willing to look at any that sell for $200+

Willing to add $100+ PayPal. Obviously if you are trading down we will make it work in YOUR favor.

Also would be interested in Contenders Cam, Bradford, or Kaep, BGS preferred. Or High-End OSWEILER.

[Image: 27a5hkiwx250.jpg][Image: 5w2n1e30x250.jpg]

Please POST IN THIS THREAD if you have anything of interest. I won't have time to check buckets or Orgs. Thanks for understanding!
Hey Serg,
I have several you may be interested in (No Wilson's though) feel free to check my bucket
(05-08-2013, 07:32 PM)rhmitp1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Serg,
I have several you may be interested in (No Wilson's though) feel free to check my bucket
Thanks, buddy. I didn't see any Luck or Wilson or Osweiler, but I did see a Kaep Triple Threads I may have interest in.

Does anyone else have any Osweiler or Wilson or Luck they'd be interested in trading for one or both of my cards scanned above?
You want Wilson in a Seahawks uni?
(05-09-2013, 09:08 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: [ -> ]You want Wilson in a Seahawks uni?
Preferrably, but I would consider SPA. Don't think his Retro stuff sells that high.
(05-09-2013, 09:35 AM)sensei322 Wrote: [ -> ]Preferrably, but I would consider SPA. Don't think his Retro stuff sells that high.
Agreed on the Retro. PM coming...