Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 2013 Bowman Blasters Break w/pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My two cases won't be here until late next week... blah... but my local Target had two blasters so I snatched them. I haven't opened anything since 2007...

Will scan later. Sorry for the poor photos.

How did I do?

Just the "hits" but I have been out of the hobby so long I may have missed something lol...

Christian Yelich Top 100 Miguel Sano Die Cut /99 Tayler Scott Au /500

[Image: cf67b47e-0105-44eb-9fd0-2a7d7097e8a7.jpg]

Adam Morgan and Cody Buckel Minis Joey Votto RC Carlos Correa Chrome

[Image: f447050f-34f4-4fbf-8e1b-423d704c6655.jpg]
ur target too??!! mine seems to do it one day early as well. picked up 2 and pulled an auto in one!! nice mini's!!
Nice!!! These blasters seem loaded from what I have seen people pulling on different sites. I tend to shy away from them usually but I have a feeling the die-cut cards are going to go for a premium. Can't wait for my cases to come!!! Considering building a die cut set but I think it might be pretty expensive.

I am not a big fan of the ice cards. I think they look sort of cheesy. I also pulled a Santana Ice.
What made you go from a hiatus to purchasing two cases?
any yankee prospects
Looking for 2013 Bowman cards of the following players:

Tyler Austin
Rony Baustista
Dante Bichette Jr.
Yeicok Calderon
Kelvin Deleon
Gabriel Encinas
**Anderson Feliz
Brett Gerritse
Pedro Guerra
Ty Hensley
**Ku-Lin Kuo
Ericson Leonora
Melky Mesa
Mark Montgomery
Mikeson Oliberto
William Oliver
Jose Ramirez
Evan Rutckyj
**Gary Sanchez
Casey Stevenson
**Mason Williams

** Players that I am trying to get ASAP
(05-08-2013, 02:00 AM)cross4444 Wrote: [ -> ]What made you go from a hiatus to purchasing two cases?
A new job mostly. I quit my old job around 5 months ago and started a new job a week ago making literally 10 times what I used to make. When I was off (I wasn't really off as I was freelance writing) I had time to pull out all my old cards and got back into.

I don't do anything halfway lol
(05-08-2013, 08:44 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: [ -> ]any yankee prospects
I'll check a little later this evening when I get home.

I'll check a little later this evening when I get home.
[/quote]

sounds good