Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Recent Additions!!! (Howard, Noah)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I mainly collect Jordan but decided to try to make a set for once. I decided to make the UD Black Inscriptions 2008-2009 set which only features 9 players.

Here is the card I got for the set, I currently have 2 of the 9 cards in the set

[Image: DwightHowardUDBlackInscriptionAuto_zps728e7c47.jpg]

Here is the other I have

[Image: IMG_1201.jpg]

I am loving the inscriptions. I also got this Noah because it is the playoffs and I have always liked his intensity. If you fellow collectors have something of Noah you would like to part with LMK

[Image: JoakimNoahRcAuto_zps95678803.jpg]

Thanks for watching, If you have any card I need from the inscriptions set LMK
That Rodman Smile
Check my sp game used break in the box breaks section. Pulled a quad auto /50 with Noah on it.
Very cool!
Thanks for the comments!

Buck- I am mainly looking for Noah Rc autos. If you happen to come across one LMK. Nice Jordan btw, it must be awesome to pull a Jordan game used card that is so low numbered. Most of my nice Jordan cards, to not have to say all LOL, have been bought on ebay. I have never pulled a nice memorabilia Jordan, all the wax I bust is just terrible.
Wow beautiful cards! I have always been a fan of inscription cards and that UD Black set is one of my absolute favs. Very impressive!
(05-07-2013, 02:13 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow beautiful cards! I have always been a fan of inscription cards and that UD Black set is one of my absolute favs. Very impressive!
Thanks! I love the look of the UD Black cards. I love the combination of the black background with the silver auto. I also love the inscriptions they both made, it adds a little bit of extra desirability.