Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: another one bites the dust!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(I promise I won't do this for every card I pick up, last time I swear lol)

At least I've heard of this guy! lol Tongue
[Image: T2eC16ZHJGIE9nnWrPFLBQ-I2u3gTQ60_57_zps24de476d.jpg]

2 down...way too many to go Tongue
Why not? I like seeing your progression. What you should do is keep it all in one thread. I like seeing the progression of other peoples set chases. Especially a nicer set like that. Although his signature looks a little crazy lol.
(05-06-2013, 05:35 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Why not? I like seeing your progression. What you should do is keep it all in one thread. I like seeing the progression of other peoples set chases. Especially a nicer set like that. Although his signature looks a little crazy lol.
the problem I'm having is with condition! A lot of them have some terrible edging issues (this ones got a bit on the bottom, but if I'm too picky I'll never finish the set!)
If you don't know it already, many cards from this set contain chippings on the edges.
Keep in mind that it is a condition sensitive set.
(05-06-2013, 07:00 PM)bjho1983 Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't know it already, many cards from this set contain chippings on the edges.
Keep in mind that it is a condition sensitive set.
i know, thanks
Nonetheless, nice to know another person going after this set.