Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My Expo Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Another fun time at the Expo. Funds were tight so I only opened 3 boxes of the 2012-13 BTP. Was wondering if Roy was going to continue to follow me. I have pulled at the Expo the following;

NOV'12 - 2012-13 Forever Rivals - SP Auto and my Redemption was a six piece with Roy as one of the pieces.
The others were a Complete Jersey from both Decades & BTP from previous Expo Shows.

So on with the show. I open my boxes in front of ITG Rep Dan. He knows my streak so it is a running joke between us.

Box #1 - I pull a Roy Aspire Dual

[Image: Scan0001-5_zps66c1ff9f.jpg]

Box #2 - No Roy's

[Image: Scan0002-4_zps5332a8b6.jpg]

Box #3 - Another Roy

[Image: Scan0003-6_zps8cc41f44.jpg]

So now come the Redemption picks. I have the worst luck in picking tickets. So I had 2 on-lookers choose a ticket each and then I had Dan choose the last one.

The 1st one is Richter which is good. # 2 is a Rhodes and Dan's Pick is a ROY!

[Image: Scan0004-6_zps0eab034e.jpg]

So if anyone has been to ITGameland you know what Deal or No Deal is. It is based the same way as the show. There are eight silver boxes. Four of them have a single pack of the current product out. And the other 4 are Boxes of the current product. The best box to get was UM12. They shout out birth dates to select contestants. So the 1st date was October 16th. I won the 1st chance since my BD is on the 13th. So I go all the way to the end with my box which yielded me a box of 2010-11 Enshrined. Dr Price handed me the box and Dan commented "Let me see you pull out a Roy from that box"

Well here is the result.

[Image: Scan0005-5_zpscea48cb1.jpg]

Overall the 3 box break was good. Really like the Masked Men inserts. Was able to get 29 of the 50 at the Expo. So I am looking to trade any of these cards except the Roy's for the Masked Men or Redemption Puzzle pieces. Scott has 1st dibs on the Roy's.

Sorry for the long winded post. Comments are welcomed!
Sounds like a fun time at the Expo with Patrick Roy following you around.
Congrats on the awesome breaks. I wish that Patrick Roy would follow me around. I love the Enshrined auto.

Chris
I forgot to mention for Randi I picked up 2 Halak cards. CMO to see if you need them Randi.
I have to say that Patrick Roy following you is indeed a stellar thing! Congrats on the amazing pick-ups! Also, thank you for the hook-up with the Halak cards, and I am checking your Org. now.

Randi
Thank you everyone for the comments. Randi I will get to the trade this weekend.