Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1 box of prizm...everything for trade! (Pics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw one box of prizm left at the card shop so I decided to take my chances as I had already pulled a gold and a couple greens from packs. Box wasn't too too bad I guess although my autos weren't so great...what do you guys think?

[Image: null_zps6617c66b.jpg]
Autos: Kendall reyes(uconn alum so it coulda been worse) Ty Hilton, Jared Allen red, Steven Jackson brilliance prizm, jacoby ford and Santana moss prizms

[Image: null_zpse4321959.jpg]
Rookies: tannehill impact, hill, osweiler, Barron, Blackmon, keuchly, floyd, Zach brown SP variation, Rainey

Have a bunch more too in my org if anyone is looking for someone specific...was really hoping for a luck or RG3 but not this time I guess.

As I said above everything is FT with my priorities being Luck, AJ green, rg3 and kaep...will look at any offer!
check me for the sjax
(05-05-2013, 07:41 PM)rwgreen Wrote: [ -> ]check me for the sjax
Offer sent
check me for the Hilton please!
I could use the Osweiler rookie card....
I have an RG3 Topps Strata Rookie that I could send you for it....

I'll send you my address and feel free to send me yours in PM....

(05-05-2013, 03:52 PM)jbcollins87 Wrote: [ -> ]Saw one box of prizm left at the card shop so I decided to take my chances as I had already pulled a gold and a couple greens from packs. Box wasn't too too bad I guess although my autos weren't so great...what do you guys think?

[Image: null_zps6617c66b.jpg]
Autos: Kendall reyes(uconn alum so it coulda been worse) Ty Hilton, Jared Allen red, Steven Jackson brilliance prizm, jacoby ford and Santana moss prizms

[Image: null_zpse4321959.jpg]
Rookies: tannehill impact, hill, osweiler, Barron, Blackmon, keuchly, floyd, Zach brown SP variation, Rainey

Have a bunch more too in my org if anyone is looking for someone specific...was really hoping for a luck or RG3 but not this time I guess.

As I said above everything is FT with my priorities being Luck, AJ green, rg3 and kaep...will look at any offer!