Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 5 boxes of 2012 Turkey Red
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was finally able to acquire a few of these "boxes" via the bay for a reasonable price, since Topps sold out in the two days they had them.

Here are the 5 autos that I pulled.

[Image: img233_zps21c602dd.jpg]

McNutt/500, Barron/444, Randle/10, DeCastro/169

and then little beauty.... pulled in the first box Smile

08/10

[Image: img231_zpsa4c7acf5.jpg]

scratches are on the case, but there is a little white showing on the corners Sad

wow mike you killed it....now you can trade me your extra rg3 since you don't need it to trade for a luck au....Smile
Thanks Nasser. I'm still not sure what I'm doing with that extra RGIII.... guess if the right offer comes around, I'll know then...lol.
(05-03-2013, 09:58 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Nasser. I'm still not sure what I'm doing with that extra RGIII.... guess if the right offer comes around, I'll know then...lol.
:p
Great job Mike!!!! Even with the white corners, that's a beautiful card!
Jackpot!
If it hits the bay, buyers aren't going to care too much about the corners on a limited product with the /10 numbering IMO.
COngrats
That mark barron is cool ! Good pull on the luck
Nasser.... NO, I should be able to get a few really sweet Wards for it.... maybe Smile

RW34... yeah I was pretty happy with that one... kinda made the other 4 pretty lame though.

Gonz ... Ive been watching the past sales to get a barometer for it. Seems to be in the $450 range currently.

Bama.... thanks, hope he turns into a solid player for them
congrats! cool pull! have you noticed that they didn't do a good job of cutting these?