Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Any tom brady for trade or sale?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am looking for Tom brady RC, multi color patches and autos. More willing buy autos and multicolored patches and trade for RCs, unless they are the higher end RCs. Let me know what you have and what you need. Can pay right away on the right deals. Bucket is more up to date than the organize. Thanks
anybody this morning
I have this Brady. Looking for $7 shipped.

[Image: fleamarket_0005_zpse5a422b2.jpg]
Got this 3 color patch from my PC if you're interested. I'm not of a Bucket looker though.

[Image: 3Colors5.jpg]
(05-04-2013, 12:15 PM)kfeldman Wrote: [ -> ]I have this Brady. Looking for $7 shipped.

[Image: fleamarket_0005_zpse5a422b2.jpg]
What year and is it serial numbered?
(05-04-2013, 01:36 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: [ -> ]Got this 3 color patch from my PC if you're interested. I'm not of a Bucket looker though.

[Image: 3Colors5.jpg]
Are you looking for anything else besides falcons? also is it serial numbered?
I have a 2000 press pass blue tourqers I would be willing to sell. Let me know if you want a scan
(05-04-2013, 09:35 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 2000 press pass blue tourqers I would be willing to sell. Let me know if you want a scan
not on the top of my list, i would rather trade for the lower end stuff and buy the higher ends, but i will take a scan and price to see what you are asking for it
Have a 2000 Playoff Prestige Tom Brady Rookie #'d to 2500. Good condition. Can take a picture if needed. Pack pulled which was depressing at the time because I had gotten a 6th round qb as one of my rookies. Shows what I knew!

I'd be looking for Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre or Dirk Nowitzki's if you had basketball cards for trade. Ideally a 2005 topps or topps chrome Rodgers if you have one or can acquire one. Willing to throw other items in with the Brady for the chrome.

Shoot me a message on here if you're interested
I have a: 2006 score tom brady #162 and a: 2008 topps tom brady #7 of 12. I' m interested in Green Bay Packers.
(05-05-2013, 02:37 AM)nathan craig Wrote: [ -> ]Have a 2000 Playoff Prestige Tom Brady Rookie #'d to 2500. Good condition. Can take a picture if needed. Pack pulled which was depressing at the time because I had gotten a 6th round qb as one of my rookies. Shows what I knew!

I'd be looking for Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre or Dirk Nowitzki's if you had basketball cards for trade. Ideally a 2005 topps or topps chrome Rodgers if you have one or can acquire one. Willing to throw other items in with the Brady for the chrome.

Shoot me a message on here if you're interested
Yes i am interested, no rodgers chrome, but i have a rodgers triple jersey i may be able to move for it?
(05-05-2013, 07:24 AM)az_packers_fan Wrote: [ -> ]I have a: 2006 score tom brady #162 and a: 2008 topps tom brady #7 of 12. I' m interested in Green Bay Packers.
are these serial #?
Pages: 1 2