Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Regarding Katykeed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

I thought I would post an update as I spoke with my uncle Eddie (Katykeed) on the phone last weekend and he was battling a sinus infection. He has some other health concerns which led him to be very weak and has not been able to do much at all, especially anything regarding trades. I received a text last night that he was hospitalized with pneumonia.

If anyone was in the process of trading with him, he will probably not be able to do much for a while. If anyone has an agreed upon trade with him, please give him a little time to complete his end. I will try to give him a call tonight, let him know I sent this update and see if there is anything I can do to help him out on his end.

Thank you,
Nathan
Oh wow! I hope that it does not affect him for too long! Eddie is an outstanding member of these boards and I would like to see him back quickly. I have the utmost respect for your Uncle, and I wish him, and the rest of your family, all of the best. Please tell him that I send my best wishes.

Randi
Best wishes Nathan, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that I hope he's feeling better soon.
-Chris
Tell him we all wish him a speedy recovery! I'm sure the members he may be trading with will more than understand.
I wish him a speedy recovery and well wishes for his family during this time.

Those whom may have trades pending with him....just remember in the big scheme of things...."Its only cardboard!"

Get better soon Eddie!
Thanks for the update. I am in the middle of a trade right now. Hopefully he gets better soon and back on his feet. I wish him a speedy recovery, my thoughts are with you Eddie.
Heres to hopin for a speedy recovery, get well!
Thanks for the update. Wish him a speedy recovery. The trade that we were working can wait until he is back to full health.

Chris
Get well Eddie. Cheers to a speedy recovery.
I spoke with Eddie last night. In addition to the pneumonia there are a couple of other major problems. He is going to need to stay in the ICU for at least a few more days. I won't go into more detail than that, but he should be able to fight things off - hopefully soon. Knowing how much it took out of him the last time he was sick, I would guess at least a couple more weeks before he will be back to normal.

I will be checking in with him every couple of days to see if I need to fly to Texas or not.

Thanks,
Nathan
Pages: 1 2