Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: new to the hobby and website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello everyone... im tim and im new to the site and new to the hobby. im here looking to make some friends and maybe a good mentor or coach that can get me started. i have a few cards already like a 2011 topps base set that i been wanting to complete i just need the short printed cards. i also have a few others.Basically im in the hobby to have fun but a the same time i want to have a collection that worth or could be worth a llttle piece of change lol. hopefully i will hear from a few members and someone will take me under their wings until i learn to work on my own it would be greatly appreciated
Welcome to Beckett! You'll find lots of good advice and friendly collectors here!
Welcome, welcome. Collect favorite sets, players, teams...whatever you're happy with.

You'll find that most everyone will hook you up with advice and helpful suggestions.
Welcome to the boards. Just pm me if you need any advice or help with anything
thank you all for the replies i will hopefully enjoy this hobby and will get a damn good collection going
thank you all for the replies i will hopefully enjoy this hobby and will get a damn good collection going
Welcome, have fun it's a great place to read and learn. Give me a hollar if you have any questions, I don't know much but I know a little bit
Welcome!!!
Welcome to the boards and the hobby! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Welcome aboard! This is the best place to learn and have fun--most of the time!
Welcome, let me know what you are looking for, might have something to get you started.
Pages: 1 2