Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My 1st BGS Pristine.. of a certain bills draft pick..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Really stoked about this pick up.. i really stumbled on it on the auction site.. got it for a steal( in my eyes) it was 130$..really awesome card. thanks for looking guys.. enjoy

3/25(his jersey#!) lol

[Image: IMG_20130501_173657_350_zps108f2882.jpg]
I still think Kolb will start. Lol jk
(05-01-2013, 04:44 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: [ -> ]I still think Kolb will start. Lol jk
i do too haha. Although i could be like every other bills fan and attack the quarterbacks etc.. it really lies in our defense and stopping the run etc... our offense always played from behind and it was just too much to overcome week in and week out,basically every year. If our offense did get ahead.. the defense would let it go...but thats jut my opinion
(05-01-2013, 04:44 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: [ -> ]I still think Kolb will start. Lol jk
Maybe... But knowing Kolb is made of plastic, BJ with be starting really soon anyway...Smile
Nice, doesn't get better any better then a Pristine 10. Great pickup.
(05-01-2013, 07:51 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, doesn't get better any better then a Pristine 10. Great pickup.
thanks buddy!
Very nice add!!!! Congrats!!
thanks guys... wanna bump up for everyone.. maybe i have to be a 20 year veteran here to get acknowledgement.....either way thanks!!

wish i was a dolphins fan or a sport favorite then itd be easier
Nice grab my friend I dont think it will be long before hebstarts now what he does with it is another question itself. BGS 10 nice either way bud
Dude That Card Sucks....only got a 9.5 on the corners .... Smile he should sit all year and learn.

BTW you can alway jump to the Dock-Side (pardon the pun) you already started showing signs of infection by buying tannehills !
Pages: 1 2