Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Topps Redemp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello everyone. so today i get the mail and see that topps has sent me one of my redemption card. was getting excited because i have a redemp for a Matt Cain and Trout dual auto. well that wasnt it. inside there was a note stating that due to the delay my Darin Mastrioni card was not available. so they decided to replace the card with something else. i looked at it and was like wow, dont have one of him yet. letter claimed that this card was not available anywhere. couldnt be redeemed. so i looked on the beckett price, and this card wasnt listed as well. so i guess my question is, what do u think???
[Image: Scan0064_zpsad85ecc9.jpg]
I think it's a cool card! Never heard of Mastrioni but definitely heard of Justice! I think they upgraded you quite fairly .... Unless you a) Hate the Braves b) hate David Justice c) are a Mastioni super collector d) all of the above Smile
I think you did quite well, as pretty much anything is better than a Darin Mastroianni.
holy crap!!! it didnt realize it sold like that on the bay. and sorry, Mastroianni. spelled it wrong. lol
thanks all!!
(04-30-2013, 11:12 AM)once78 Wrote: [ -> ]Check this out it may help you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-TOPPS-REPLA...259wt_1197
Those two were numbered out of 5. The one in this thread is not serial numbered (at least not on the front like the two on eBay).
yeah i didnt realize that. well i really dont know what to do or what value to put on it.
i would be willing to trade this if i knew that value. thanks