Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Want to finish my '13 GQ mini set, only a few to go, help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Only need a few more to finish the base set, thought I'd try to trade for some before going out to buy them.
Here's the list:
87, 99, 114, 124, 131, 133, 187, 189, 192, 198, 213, 215, 267, 288, 321
Variation mini's:
10, 67
Everything is marked in the system!
I have plenty of doubles to trade though I haven't put them up on my site yet, happy to look through your lists.
I am also working on the Black, Green & Sepia sets but typing out that list would take a while still
LMK what ya got, thanks!
*possible deal in the works*
Got a few at least? Did you already check mine?
jb, just checked and sorry but nothing I need at this time. If you get any more mini's in feel free to send another offer
I have very few left including a 2013 GQ Matt Kemp black #311.
Wow you got far real fast! I'm close too but not that close. I think I need 100 total including the variations.
i've loaded up a lot of my black/green/sepia mini's still have some more black to load.
I do have the #71 variant mini.

I have TONS of mini's from the base I need if you want to check.
Working on a few deals that'll get me closer, if you have '13 GQ mini's and want to trade (or sell) post here, send me a PM or send over an offer. I will be around all day today (I'm here all day everyday who am I kidding)
I will be busy this afternoon roasting a pork tenderloin but other than that, today is gonna be a card day. Hopefully I'll get motivated to show some scans of a couple tough sets that I recently finished too.
I just added some more too if you wanna check
Again! Thanks
(04-28-2013, 11:29 AM)jbcollins87 Wrote: [ -> ]I just added some more too if you wanna check
Again! Thanks
Offer sent, thanks for adding more!
I had just 2 that you had listed as needed. I sent an offer, let me know.
Pages: 1 2