Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Box of 2013 Upper Deck for Draft weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Busted a box yesterday, may go back for another today!

Here are the PC pulls

[Image: null_zps7564d96d.jpg]

Lots of Bama guys in this set. Namath has his own Heroes subset.

[Image: null_zps7d1d7d2d.jpg]

Sanders also has a Heroes subset.

And the other assorted hits/RCs. All will be FT as soon as pricing comes out. Unless you make an offer I can't refuse.

[Image: null_zps4cb8c850.jpg]

Some first round picks and a ND LB

[Image: null_zps946c47a0.jpg]

Inserts

[Image: null_zps54366fb0.jpg]

Autos of people from teams Alabama beat. I love that Sheppard's auto is right on his face lol

And the big hit of the box, which literally came in the last pack and I wasn't expecting it since I already got my 3 autos

[Image: null_zps992f896c.jpg]

Not a huge name, but I know there are a couple Georgia fans on here, and I'm never upset at getting a Letterman. 15/50. Hopefully he goes in the next couple rounds.
Awesome photo on that Shepard auto!
LOVE the TK. He will always be a DGD.
I think your Te'o might be a super short print
If any interest in selling, shoot me a price on the Russell Shepard and the Reid, and any other LSU guys.
(04-26-2013, 05:28 PM)ugameck Wrote: [ -> ]LOVE the TK. He will always be a DGD.
I thought you might like that one! Are you interested in it? Was giving you first shot since you're the biggest GA fan on here.

(04-26-2013, 09:04 PM)hurdygurdyman Wrote: [ -> ]I think your Te'o might be a super short print
I don't think it is? It's number 127, the SPs start in the 150s, SSP in the 200s. Unless it is a variation.
(04-27-2013, 08:44 AM)foleylion08 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought you might like that one! Are you interested in it? Was giving you first shot since you're the biggest GA fan on here.

I don't think it is? It's number 127, the SPs start in the 150s, SSP in the 200s. Unless it is a variation.

You're right. I thought it was his SSP version

(04-27-2013, 08:44 AM)foleylion08 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought you might like that one! Are you interested in it? Was giving you first shot since you're the biggest GA fan on here.

Interested - I'll PM you!
Interested in Roundtree.
Could use the SPs and inserts if they are FT
Pages: 1 2