Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 3x KHL Gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decided these looked really cool when I noticed them searching for Datsyuk's on the bay. Unfortunately, didn't get any Dat's, but they look really nice. 25 packs per box. 100 bucks a box.

Rookies...
[Image: khlrc_zps42c78b2c.jpg]

Patches...
[Image: khlpatches_zps198b971f.jpg]

"5 Year Goalies"
[Image: khlgoalies_zpsec88171d.jpg]

Black Autos (really like the look on these)
[Image: khlblackau1_zps77b52066.jpg]

More Black Autos, a Gold Backstrom Auto /25, and a Letterman...
[Image: khlautos1_zps6ba9d6fb.jpg]

"Autograph Collection"
[Image: khlaucollection_zps97a96b7c.jpg]

All Stars...
[Image: khlaspatches_zps8b7025c0.jpg]

More All Stars...
[Image: khlaspatches2_zps555fd4cc.jpg]

"World without borders inserts"...
[Image: khlworld_zps9e455118.jpg]

[Image: khlworld2_zpsee7e30a9.jpg]
Nice stuff
Those are really nice looking cards.
nice cards where do you find boxes of these? My LCS tends to carry ITG, Upper Deck, or Panini but nothing out of the ordinary like this
Very nice. Is the O'Reilly available?
I got my KHL Gold box yesterday. I managed to get 2x Backstrom, No Ovechkin, no Malkin, no Jagr and no Markov Sad But these cards look really nice, good quality and these engraved autos are awesome! I think I'll order another box or 2 in the coming weeks.
I'm friends with my lcs owner, he ordered them for me. Although, I know you could snag boxes on the bay.
Are these ever added to the organize? Never gotten any of these KHL's before... but I dont see any previous products on the site either. Not really worried about pricing, just wanted to add them for trades before I put them away.
good product but a lot of noname players.. i picked up 10 packs of it myself didn't pull anything cool best hit was Autograph of Gorovikov. at least his team won their cup i think it's called Gagarin Cup