Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LOOKING FOR 2012-13 PREFERRED RED BASE AUTOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was happy to see that this year they decided to go with on card autos! It's probably going to make the chase a little harder but the print runs are a little higher than last years. Lowest print run is /20 instead of /10 so I guess that kind of counters the on card autos....oh well. I will trade or buy these cards If ANYONE can help me PLEASE let me know!! Here is a pic of one just to give an idea.

[Image: T2eC16V0E9s37GGnLBRdvRBCt8Q60_3_zps5ffbcd67.jpg]
GL on chasing them this year. It really is one of the better sets Panini puts out there.
Thanks man! I had a great time chasing last years, I like the on card autos better this year but I still like last years design better. Theres only 100 base autos this year compared to the 130 from last year. Preferred had already been out for awhile when I started collecting them last year so I'm hoping if I start early I'll be able to nab some of the big ones. Only missing 7 out 130 from last year.
Anybody breaking preferred?