Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Apology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been out of the country for over a month, if anyone has tried trading with me and found that i haven't responded, its not that I'm ignoring you or I don't like you. I'm a new trader and would love to continue to trade. I'm just hoping that I don't have a bad rep out there for being "that crappy new guy".
Thanks everyone!
What are you looking for?
I'm trying to build a Posey collection, which I believe everyone is to.
I've actually got some in my org for trade. I'm looking for Bonds in return. Shoot me an open offer if you see anything you need.
If you collect Bonds, you should connect with elberson, he has a tonne of Bonds mem cards FT.

(04-23-2013, 11:06 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: [ -> ]I've actually got some in my org for trade. I'm looking for Bonds in return. Shoot me an open offer if you see anything you need.
Yeah I've actually already made one trade with him and we're working on another. I'm looking for more than just mem from Bonds as well. Looking for inserts, base, etc.

(04-24-2013, 11:06 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: [ -> ]If you collect Bonds, you should connect with elberson, he has a tonne of Bonds mem cards FT.
Not that I'm promoting it... but I've got a graded 10 2013 Series 1 SP "Out of Bounds" Posey up for sale on feebay.