Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: HOLY HALAK!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
MADE YOU LOOK RANDI!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

the Big Jerk strikes again!
No worries, Hugh... I know that you are on my side!

Randi
Hugh your all messed up why are you cheering for the habs, yet your banner professes your a pens fan
I a Pens Fan through and through. I could never root for the Habs and slufoot subban!

Its just wishful thinking on the part of our mod.....he's a tad upset yhatbthe Penguins are far superior to the frogs...I mean habs.

Big Grin
yeah dude, you're gender confused. I mean team confused. Which confuses me. Which scares me. Which makes me cry. Which makes me angry. Which makes me green. Which makes me uncontrollable. Which makes me unfriendly. Which makes me lonely.
I always thought it was funny how they spelled Canadians wrong up there.

It'd be like us having a hockey team called the New York Amairicans.

I'm kidding, by the way.

I think that somebody should get Brando a drink... or a wet towel and boiled water. With this many comedians on the Hockey Boards I thought that I was at Yuk Yuk's!

Randi
(04-22-2013, 10:29 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]I always thought it was funny how they spelled Canadians wrong up there.

It'd be like us having a hockey team called the New York Amairicans.

I'm kidding, by the way.
More like "Americuns" but yeah.

Heh, when I was a kid I would call Americans "Americ"...never mind...
I have always thought Canadian bacon was really more like greasy ham — unless cooked and placed on a pizza, then it's pretty solid.

But, more importantly, we have to figure out how to steer this derailed train back to our favorite topic — RANDI!
Nice tag change.....bit can u change it to something with some truth!!

Like:
Maeghans babys baby daddy
Or
Stud seed donator
Or
Maeghans american affair boyfriend

more??
Pages: 1 2 3