Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Prizm printing error...updated with pic 4/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I bought a box of retail Prizm and the last card in every pack had printing errors on them....i can scan tomorrow to show but I am not sure if anyone else has had problems with these cards or not...the card almost looks like it has a double silouette..its hard to explain..sorry for no more info than that

here is a scan of one of the cards

[Image: -000-6_zps66e6f425.jpg]
im kinda curious about this, i don't think i've seen something like that
bump!!
Wow. I think your centering will take a hit when you grade it
lol that looks awful. Dont think they were supposed to make it in the packaging.
wow MC heaven!
That is bizarre. Panini has really good customer service, I bet they would do something to help you out. Keep us updated on what you end up doing.
EBAY 1/1!!!!! OMG VHTF RARE! THE BEST CARD EVER OF THIS PLAYER! HUGE BV!

basically how these get listed on ebay
(04-22-2013, 07:59 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]EBAY 1/1!!!!! OMG VHTF RARE! THE BEST CARD EVER OF THIS PLAYER! HUGE BV!

basically how these get listed on ebay
bwahahahhahahahaha ..... love it bud Smile

kinda cool imho, looks like it slipped during the stamping process ..... not worth much more than it's normal BV, am sure Panini will replace it for you but you'd probably get a lot more on da bay Wink
Nice card actually. I remember in the late 90's early 2000's they had errors like this. I remember pulling a Lavar Arrington, very few had gotten leaked out and it was all sorts of messed up, was quite a valuable card.
Pages: 1 2