Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I hate to do this but calling out aviat0rshades...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For being a Class Act and all around great human being. He sent me a surprise package today that brought a smile to my face and made me blessed to be apart of this great community. I have had my eye on this card ever since I saw him get it graded in a group sub. He pulled this card so I'm sure it was really hard to let it go, but it will be taken care of.

2010 Certified /25

[Image: 4-16-201340324PM_zps4403457d.jpg]
I loved that card! That patch is filthy. I'm glad it's found a good home though! Enjoy it.
Sweet .... nice stuff all around Smile
Wow thats awesome congrats man wtb the man aviator
Thats awesome!!!!
......... I have been rendered speechless. Awesome gesture and suh-ch a beautiful card!
I have to admit, I clicked on this looking for drama, I'm so terrible.... great looking card for sure and a really awesome gesture, good job.
(04-16-2013, 05:36 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: [ -> ]I have to admit, I clicked on this looking for drama, I'm so terrible.... great looking card for sure and a really awesome gesture, good job.
There's a lot of that here lately so I don't blame you haha
(04-16-2013, 05:36 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: [ -> ]I have to admit, I clicked on this looking for drama, I'm so terrible.... great looking card for sure and a really awesome gesture, good job.
lol, I did it that way because shoutout threads seem to get less views then drama threads and I wanted people to see what a sick gift Jason sent lol.
(04-16-2013, 05:50 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: [ -> ]lol, I did it that way because shoutout threads seem to get less views then drama threads and I wanted people to see what a sick gift Jason sent lol.
Funny, Scott, that it has to be that way...But I see your point!

Amazing card and gesture. That Aviator guy is pretty darn cool...
Pages: 1 2 3