Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: my first BGS submission...lets see how i did (NOW WITH SCANS)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I just did my first BGS submission...since I am terrible on centering I'm very very happy
Alex Ovechkin 9.5
John Tavares YG 9
John Tavares MVP RC 8.5 (think this should've been a nine, dont know the subgrades yet)

will post scans as soon as I have um!

UPDATE
ok finally got scans, I think you'll all have to agree the Tavares should be a 9 lol Heck I think I could resend in the YG and get a 9.5 Tongue
[Image: img868_zps0dd714e3.jpg]
update bump!
Very nice grades! Congrats, Justin!

Randi
Not too bad!! I think you did well
I'm thinking of sending the 8.5 back in...theres no way the corners are an 8 unless something happened when I shipped the cards in...I mean if I can get them to make it a 9 it would be MINT, am I correct?
I sent my Halak Panini "L" into be graded......I got a note back saying that they threw the card away as it was a waste of a card to have graded and Panini never should have made such a thing for that player. They also included my money back for the submission and shipping as well as a small stack of common cards as a replacement!!!

I was pretty happy to get such an upgrade for it !! THANK YOU BECKETT!!!

(Never really happened...just some more fun at Randis expense!! Lol)
(04-17-2013, 03:16 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: [ -> ]I sent my Halak Panini "L" into be graded......I got a note back saying that they threw the card away as it was a waste of a card to have graded and Panini never should have made such a thing for that player. They also included my money back for the submission and shipping as well as a small stack of common cards as a replacement!!!

I was pretty happy to get such an upgrade for it !! THANK YOU BECKETT!!!

(Never really happened...just some more fun at Randis expense!! Lol)
I got one of those Halak 'L's in the mail the other day. I don't know why people insist on sending me this crap. Throw out your own garbage people!
very nice BGS

if I have more coin, I would love to do a bunch of my traders into BGS slabs
lol I never get cards graded cause I always get the feeling the on the perfect cards, they just make up random scores so that the card isnt perfect... half the time you can go over a BGS 10 & BGS 8 with a magnify glass, millimeter by millimeter and the cards will be exactly the same, just one for some reason is perfect & one is 8.5...
I think its only use full for old cards...

You should resend that 8.5 just to reassume this theory, i bet you you get a different score lol
(04-17-2013, 07:23 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: [ -> ]lol I never get cards graded cause I always get the feeling the on the perfect cards, they just make up random scores so that the card isnt perfect... half the time you can go over a BGS 10 & BGS 8 with a magnify glass, millimeter by millimeter and the cards will be exactly the same, just one for some reason is perfect & one is 8.5...
I think its only use full for old cards...

You should resend that 8.5 just to reassume this theory, i bet you you get a different score lol
well, it could be something happened to it in transit to the submission. It was a group submission so I had to send it to a middleman who sent it to Beckett, lets be honest that's a lot of changing hands lol I'm going to take a look at her once it's here, maybe get it regraded