Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: autograph hockey puck collection with pictures as a slide show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
phaneufan1993's  album on Photobucket
pretty nice stuff there, pucks are my fav thing to collect. do you get them in person or buy them? if you're looking to add more i might have some in my collection that you may be interested in. let me know if you would like to see what i have available.
Who do you have? Do you have a Fran brimsek Dave Keon or Maurice richard. I mostly only collect old rare people
I have a few to move.. everything is listed here: www.pdosports.com - might be adding a Wings Datsyuk.. Just waiting for my signed goal scored puck to come in
(04-16-2013, 10:52 AM)phildo37 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a few to move.. everything is listed here: www.pdosports.com - might be adding a Wings Datsyuk.. Just waiting for my signed goal scored puck to come in
An auto game used datsyuk puck?
(04-16-2013, 12:47 PM)phaneufan26 Wrote: [ -> ]An auto game used datsyuk puck?
yes.. that one is for my PC.. the regular auto'd puck would be available
(04-16-2013, 05:08 PM)phildo37 Wrote: [ -> ]yes.. that one is for my PC.. the regular auto'd puck would be available
Alright yeah send me a picture and a price when you get it I've been looking at datsyuks
Very nice collection!!!
that is a pretty sweet collection

I have a few auto pucks in my collection mostly of whalers