Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Org issues today or is it just me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if anybody else is having problems yet again with the org today.

It's taking forever to add things and then once it finally does it's adding some of the cards four times, some three, some two and on very rare occasion once.

Just me or is anyone else having a problem after the "upgrade?"
I'm adding cards right now and it is slow..I haven't clicked into my org yet to see if it is adding multiples. However there was a recent thread and it was mentioned that typically on Sundays is when general site maintenance is done so that make things slooooooooowwwwwwwwwwerrrrrr on Sundays
Slower than all get out tonight, and I;m not even adding to my Org, just trying to navigate between collections, very frustrating again
I understand that they need to do maintenance on the site (probably even more than they actually do), but it would seem to me that Sunday wouldn't be the best time to do it - ya know, when most people are home from work and might have some spare time.

Perhaps, and I'm just spitballing here, the middle of the night during the week would be a better time to slow the site to a painful crawl.
Always a problem on the weekends, more so than ever lately.

No one cares from the site guys, its upsetting but nothings ever going to change.
slower than ever. seriously impeding my ability to procrastinate my final papers...
Sadly, I know you're right and nothing will probably ever be done. It's disappointing to say the least, but at least a single-sport subscription isn't expensive.