Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: question regarding use of site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My apologies to the mods, if this is in the wrong section, but I have noticed, when I am trying to look through peoples tradelists, I can only see parts of it. For example tonight, I was looking through Optimus primes list. he has over 10k cards listed. I can only see up to #5000. Is there a way to change this?

Thank you

Scott
type in 51 in the page space and hit enter to proceed past page 50
Hey-O! Awesome for looking through my org. That's pretty sweet.

Without trying to sound super negative and constantly bash this site (i mean, they make it so easy to do) you have to do a specific search. If you type in the year, or the set, or the player, or the team, it should narrow it down to under 5k cards. I've constantly emailed them to report this and I continue to get the cold shoulder. I just don't get why they cannot fix errors. I wonder how many trades i've missed out on. Looking back, I should have clued in when i'd get the 'don't you have any newer cards?' comments. Oh well. I'm the sucker who keeps paying.

But seriously, Let's trade. what are you looking for? I've got rolex's, Omegas, casio's.....i mean....I've got lots of cards and I'm always looking to get something somebody could use.
Also, use the Filters on the left-hand side. They work wonders for what you are looking for specifically. Plus the search bar at the top will help you find that exact player or set. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Randi