Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: new stuff to trade or sell w/ scans, new Kobes, autos added 4/28!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Everyone...

Got some new(ish) stuff to trade.

First, some autos

[Image: autotradebait001_zps1fd49c45.jpg]

The triple auto is /49, David Thompson /99, Vince /599, Steve Smith /35, Horry /49 and the Chandler is 001/199

Some GUs

[Image: GUtradebait001_zpsc6a0fe16.jpg]

the Kidd is /399, Olajuwon /299, and the Flynn prime patch /25

and last, some parallels

[Image: paralleltradebait001_zps81f5e7ea.jpg]

The iguodala is the platinum version /25, and the rubies are all /50. Taking offers on the Durant...last one sold over $100 on the 'bay!

Also broke a box of Select, won't bother w/ scans but they're all listed FT in my org if any of you need terrible hits or set fillers!
Which Durant sold for $100?
(04-13-2013, 08:24 PM)evanturner12 Wrote: [ -> ]Which Durant sold for $100?
the base ruby from 08-09 skybox. I just have the close-ups subset version. They're both /50 and both book the same so I figure they'd both sell about the same.
i thought you meant the adrenalyn. thought i was going to be rich for a sec there. Sad

(04-13-2013, 08:57 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]the base ruby from 08-09 skybox. I just have the close-ups subset version. They're both /50 and both book the same so I figure they'd both sell about the same.
anything in my org for the Horry?
i like the horry but it is probably too rich for me at the moment. i have a bunch of basketball not in my org, let me know what the horry books for and i'll look to add some cards. thanks
Update: The Chandler and David Thompson autos are gone as well as the Kidd GU.

@awoj- didn't see anything I really need. Thanks though!

@lecreccio- I remember checking you a week or so ago because I had a couple old school cards you wanted too. Didn't see much then, but if you've got new stuff go ahead and add it! Also, LMK if you'd be interested in buying Smile
UPDATE: The Vince auto is also gone. Also got some new stuff!

[Image: newbait4-28001_zps13cb20dc.jpg]

The Fisher auto/GU is /49, Ezeli is the jersey prizm auto /199, Noah /299, and the kobes are the arceologists gold version /100 and the all-star rack pack insert from 10-11 absolute memorabilia w/ a surprisingly nice bv for a retail-only insert. As always, shooting me an offer works best!
open offer sent
bump!!
Pages: 1 2