Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2013 Gypsy (Scans)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had some credit at my LCS and picked this up. I was going to pass on this product but they didn't have anything else so here's what i got. I have no clue what the SP are or anything. How did i do??

[Image: 20130412_141446_zpsb4da4f3e.jpg]
Alonso Relic
Robin Yount bat relic
Frazier auto
LeMahieu???? auto
Petitte & Mays mini Black
Freeman mini Green
Machado Glove Story

[Image: 20130412_142325_zpscb4c6484.jpg]
Price mini Green
Not sure if any of those are SP or photo Variations or not

[Image: 20130412_142513_zpsedfe1bd2.jpg]
10 minis in the little box

[Image: 20130412_141502_zps30bc7b9d.jpg]
Silver frame 1/1 Denard Span

Comments welcomed. The 1/1 was nice but Span ehh at least i pulled a 1/1 i guess ha.
WANT TO TRADE THE SPAN
All of the Mini's in the little box are Variations and there is a list online of what the SP's numbers are. I'm sorry I don't have the link right now but I know it's on multiple sites. I'd really like a shot at the Pettitte Black and the Will Clark Variation for my PC's. Could you check me if they are for trade
Congrats on the Span. That is a nice hit!!
Awesome hit on the Span! The mini's from the boxloader should all be photo variations
(04-12-2013, 03:12 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: [ -> ]WANT TO TRADE THE SPAN
Not sure it is going to be for trade just yet. It's only my 2nd 1/1 pull
(04-12-2013, 04:03 PM)decriscio619 Wrote: [ -> ]All of the Mini's in the little box are Variations and there is a list online of what the SP's numbers are. I'm sorry I don't have the link right now but I know it's on multiple sites. I'd really like a shot at the Pettitte Black and the Will Clark Variation for my PC's. Could you check me if they are for trade
Congrats on the Span. That is a nice hit!!
As soon as pricing comes out you got first shot. I'm sure we can work something out. I'll probably just but the regular set together, no mini's or anything. Shoot me an offer when pricing comes out. The Span was a shock, I was like cool a silver frame. Turned it to the back and was like dang guess these aren't numbered then flipped it back over and thought holy **** it's a 1/1
(04-12-2013, 04:06 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome hit on the Span! The mini's from the boxloader should all be photo variations
Thanks! Are you doing a mini set?? That's probably a dumb question.
I would say you did great! When you opened the packs if a card was backwards in the pack that is the SP. You can go to CardboardConnection for a list and visual reference. By the way like the Todd Frazier auto.

Awesome! Congrats on the 1/1, the shock is always nice. I am now a GQ fan after opening some. Like that you get 4 hits per box, may not be earth shattering each time, but its fun. Thanks for sharing.
LOL, yep, I'm doing the mini sets Smile
nice cards
Nice cards, please put me in line for the pettitte, Machado's and harper's once pricing comes out. Congrats!
Pages: 1 2