Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Contenders Back from BGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I decided to take them in. Even though I kinda knew it would, the Luck Variant had a chip and it suffered with a 8.5. I have already been in contact with Panini about replacement, I had it graded anyway due to the fact that what if. I was finally able to talk to Panini and apparently you can request to have the same card resent if they cannot replace it with the new one. I come here for your opinions should I break it loose and return it or just leave it as is. That is the predicament I am in. I wanna just leave it alone but the what if is killing me. I was happy with the Wilson.

[Image: IMG_0931.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0930.jpg]

Thanks for your thoughts.
personally, I'd just keep it.
Are you trying to sell them or keep them for yourself?
My intention is to keep them for my pc. For sale of trade later down the road.
To be honest, I would just keep them. If you were selling I would attempt to get the better grade, but for personal keeping, who cares?! Those are some sick cards, I'd be happy to have them regardless.

Congrats!
Seeing that 8.5 compared to that 9.5 got to the best of me. After a conversation with Panini I went ahead and broke it open and sent it in. I was told that if I left a note stating if a replacement couldn't be found I wanted the original back. I couldn't stomach not trying. Sooo..... now the waiting game.
how exactly would they be replacing a card where the autograph is on card? Seems to me that since they already released the numbers, they can't very well have back stock just sitting around can they? i never quite understood that part...how is it that a card company has back stock on something that was supposed to all be put into packs already.

(04-13-2013, 08:39 PM)kstjst Wrote: [ -> ]how exactly would they be replacing a card where the autograph is on card? Seems to me that since they already released the numbers, they can't very well have back stock just sitting around can they? i never quite understood that part...how is it that a card company has back stock on something that was supposed to all be put into packs already.
That's a good question. I guess we'll find out in 8-10 weeks. If they can't replace then just send back what I submitted. Hell, I couldn't go without at least trying.
shoulda kept it