Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Topps Value box....never have I had this many pc hits in retail!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I can't complain with this many PC pieces...not necessarily high bv, but still PC none the less

Refractor
Luck (ok 1 pc piece so far lol)

the regular topps

Base PC
Stafford
Kevin Smith
Suh

RCs
Brock Osweiler
Cordy Glenn
Dan Herron
Harrison Smith
Kendall Reyes
Antonio Allen
Dontari Poe
Matt Kalil
Michael Brockers
Kevin Zeitler
Justin Blackmon
DeVier Posey
Chandler Harnish (PC)

QB RC Reprints
Dan Marino (PC)

QB Immortals
Jim Plunkett (PC)

Gold /2012
T.Y. Hilton RC (heck yes PC lol)

Camo /399
Vick Ballard RC (HECK YES DOUBLE PC LOL)

Paramount Pairs
Ahmad Bradshaw/Jason Pierre Paul

whatever that dang Topps insert set is that I never know the name of
A.J. Green

minis
DeMarcus Ware
Darrius Heyward-Bey

OK, for 5 packs thats a heck of a lot of PC, now the Platinum was a fun lil break and my first REAL hit of the season lol

base
Eli Manning
Tim Tebow
Arian Foster

Thick Parallel
Drew Brees

And the biggy...from a 15 dollar box...
Robert Turbin on-card auto rc!

I'd say thats 15 bucks well spent!
I paid 10 for mine today and didn't get squat !! Good job man
I paid squat today (total of $13) and out of a $7.99 box I got a bunch of base cards and a 2010 Absolute RPM Gerald McCoy 15/99. Not the best and it didn't pay for the box, but hey out of 4 older packs and a box of oldies, it wasn't too bad. I did get a Topps Derrick Thomas rc in there. No value to it, but cool to get. The other $5 was a rack pack of Hit High series--all with the red shiny stuff. I got 2 Ginos and everyone else!
(04-10-2013, 11:07 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [ -> ]I paid squat today (total of $13) and out of a $7.99 box I got a bunch of base cards and a 2010 Absolute RPM Gerald McCoy 15/99. Not the best and it didn't pay for the box, but hey out of 4 older packs and a box of oldies, it wasn't too bad. I did get a Topps Derrick Thomas rc in there. No value to it, but cool to get. The other $5 was a rack pack of Hit High series--all with the red shiny stuff. I got 2 Ginos and everyone else!
lol I was tricked by those boxes too, only I went for the 19.99 where you got like 12 packs and then some fat packs...all the fat packs were HIT LOL. The good news is I got an RGIII Red Boarder, which covered half the box
ive bought 5 of those and still havent had any big hits.
Not to hijack your thread... but any of these needed for your Colts PC?

[Image: Colts_zpsa162677f.jpg]

Just by looking at your Signature... not going to get any Wings from ya, but how about Lions???

~Vesper
no thanks