Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Redemption Replacement/Mail Call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day peeps!

Some great trade mail coming my way the past few days. As always thanks to the great traders on the boards!

(Available)
[Image: tradermail_zps6fcf53d5.jpg]

Here on out is PC.

Did some Landeskoging......
[Image: Landy_zps7f400060.jpg]

[Image: DutchVarly_zps866105bd.jpg]

It's been awhile since I've added this many Stastny's in such a short time so extremely happy about it. Have to go through everything and update some things but think I'm hovering around 350 or so now.

[Image: Stastny_zps69b458a6.jpg]

[Image: Stastny001_zpscefb1481.jpg]

Had the Rinkside on my want list since they came out and finally landed it.

And finally, after 2+years and 3 phone calls within the last month or so...the replacement redemption from Panini for the Scratching the Surface Signatures Jamie Benn /100......

2011-12 Limited Team Trademarks AU Matt Duchene /99
[Image: Duchene99_zps1398ce12.jpg]

Pretty happy I guess since they obliged my team request and that it's hard signed, I was afraid I was getting a scrub jersey or sticker auto.

Regards
JB
Brilliant adds, and I am interested in the Tatar Auto. Loving that Rinkside Signatures, and the replacement is a great one for sure. Congrats!

Randi
Some great looking cards. I love the design of the Upper Deck Ice Rinkside Signing cards.

Chris
(04-10-2013, 04:24 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Brilliant adds, and I am interested in the Tatar Auto. Loving that Rinkside Signatures, and the replacement is a great one for sure. Congrats!

Randi
Thanks Randi! I'll put it in the "trying to get Halaks to trade with Randi box."

Which will now have 1 card in it.....hahaha.
Nice pick ups!!!