Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Going home tomorrow!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For everyone that's been patient in working deals with me over the last few months.......Tomorrow I will finally be on way back home!
I am going to have a mountain of packages to get through in addition to the giant stacks of '12 GQ mini's that I didn't finish sorting before coming out to be with my father-in-law. So, with that said, it will take me a few days to get everything sorted and then I should be able to work on the few deals that I have on the table by the beginning of next week.
I also racked up some credit card bills buying tons of the '13 GQ mini's so I will be looking to sell off some of my Clark collection.
Thanks for all the prayers for my father-in-law and for everyone's patience, can;t wait to get home and see my cards Smile
Pete
Great to hear....enjoy all your sorting and what not!
Awesome! Glad to hear it.
You going to the show in Mansfield Sunday?
I think Oil Can Boyd is the guest. lol
I will be set up and hope to see you man.
Kevin
Not sure if I'll be at the show Kevin, I am in semi big trouble for spending over $1k on mini's while we've been away, I might be grounded til I pay it off Smile
lmk what Clarks you plan on selling. ThanksSmile
(04-10-2013, 03:32 PM)minitracer Wrote: [ -> ]You going to the show in Mansfield Sunday?
I think Oil Can Boyd is the guest. lol
I will be set up and hope to see you man.
Kevin
Understandable. lol
I will put you on probation myself! lol jk

pete come on down to the show I think ill be making a trip down myself to mansfield.
(04-10-2013, 07:54 PM)kamikid Wrote: [ -> ]pete come on down to the show I think ill be making a trip down myself to mansfield.
I will be set up so stop by if you want. I met Pete and it's fun to meet fellow members.
Kevin
Ok. I will try to make it to Mansfield, as long as long as it doesn't interfere with meeting my nieces Smile
Pages: 1 2