Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: redemption replacement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first after months of waiting I finally got my
2012 bowman sterling Jesus Montero refractor auto 8/199

then I got another package today at iw was supposed to be 2011 topps Marquee Tyson Ross acclaimed Impressions dual relic auto but instead I got a
2013 Topps Don Sutton auto

for the replacement I like the old timers but do you guys think this was a fair replacement
scans will come tonight after I get back from dinner
[Image: REDEMPTION1_zpsf451923d.jpg]
I'd prefer the Sutton personally...dont know how it is BV wise though. If you wanna move it give a shout Tongue lol
From the little I've read about Tyson Ross, his star isn't so bright, so I'd be glad for the Sutton replacement.
You totally came out on top. Ross is surely no HALL of FAMER.
(04-09-2013, 08:45 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd prefer the Sutton personally...dont know how it is BV wise though. If you wanna move it give a shout Tongue lol
I think I will keep the card in my PC its my only Sutton auto I have it would have been my only Ross also
(04-09-2013, 08:51 PM)uvaspina Wrote: [ -> ]From the little I've read about Tyson Ross, his star isn't so bright, so I'd be glad for the Sutton replacement.
Well thats good to know. Thank you
(04-09-2013, 08:51 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: [ -> ]You totally came out on top. Ross is surely no HALL of FAMER.
True a HOFer vs no chance or even possible but probley not from what was posted here
nice cards. is the montero for trade
check me for the montero if ft