Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1 2012 Topps Supreme -OMG LOOK!! - this pull is FLEUR-iuos!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Long story -

Yesterday, I went to a local show that.....kinda stunk. I spent a total of $2.00...and that was the admission.

So, walking out completely unsatisfied, I drove over to the closest D&A store to my house. I ended up with buying a bunch of cheaper stuff, and finally a box of Supreme Football.

Just to explain the pure uncommon ..luck? involved, I went to the store on a day I don't ever go there, and seriously, the box was picked out by an employee that wasn't supposed to be working there that day, he was actually scheduled at another D&A location yesterday, and someone else took his shift there, and he got to work at this one instead.

First thing I see is the spine of a book

and I see the cover:

[Image: 130408_0001_zpsa5f5e9fe.jpg]

I open it up without looking at the back or anything (holding the basecards over the top and bottom...)

[Image: 130408_0002_zps2674ce13.jpg]

NICK TOON!!!!!!

Actually no......

PARCHEESI!!!

[Image: 130408_0003_zps02e10eb0.jpg]

WHAAAAT!!!!!

1/1!!!!!

[Image: 130408_0004_zps85ddf810.jpg]

THIS! IS! NOT! AVAILABLE!

Wow! That is a beautiful card. Congrats!
Pure unadulterated sickness. Congrats on the sweet pull!
Holy crap! I'd probably have passed out if I pulled that! Congrats.
Nice!!!
Oh.
My.
God.

Congrats! That is amazing
awesome pull man.
Am I the only one that was disappointed that it wasn't Toon? JK great pull.
Man, you figure they could have at least positioned the FDL right side up, just split it in half. Nice pull man! That is one I would never let go of Tongue

Wait...it cost two bucks to get in? Man come down here its only a buck!
wow, beautiful card!!!! nice pull!!!
Pages: 1 2