Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: need help pricing this kobe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I pulled an amazing kobe today and need help pricing. Are these going to explode just like the Prizm Golds did?

[Image: 20130406_181335_zps95752e79.jpg]

[Image: 20130406_181257_zps483b5a57.jpg]
These seem to be a bit more common, with the subsets but still hold their value well. I'd say it could go for 600-800$ but might want to start high with a best offer feature.
Im sending out to be graded. First cad I have ever set to be graded so we will see the result!
It took a few weeks for the Prizm golds to take off, by the time it get's back from grading these might be even hotter. The Kobe MVP Gold from Prizm sold for over $1000 in a BGS 9. If you get a 9.5 or a 10... I think you'll sell it for a lot more. I think if you put it on auction Raw right now you would get more than a 1000. There are no other Select Kobe Base Golds listed.
Nice! Anyone seen the lonely Chris Paul Gold?
Seen the lebron is at 10k on the bay..... I could only dream!
I think the sellers Dreamin too.
I agree or he just really doesnt want to sell. I would like to see around 2k.... but we shall see the grading first and go from there.
(04-07-2013, 10:31 AM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! Anyone seen the lonely Chris Paul Gold?
If your talking about the one on Ebay I'm the high bidder on it. I was planning on winning it, but I think I'm gonna let that one go to shoot for the Tristan Thompson Select RC Patch auto Gold.
I wouldn't even bother with grading. Since there are only 10 anyway and they typically all grade high what real premium is placed on the card by having it 9.5 or 10?
Pages: 1 2