Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Odd Ball memorablia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was curious if Becket has an online price guide for odd ball memorabilia? I have all kinds of items I would like to know prices on from Pepsi cans with Gretzky, pinnacle cans, cereal boxes, lunch boxes McDonald pucks bobble heads, preferred tins, hockey helmets and the list goes on I just finally moved into new house got some new shelves and started taking them out of boxes and arranging them but have no clue what its all worth these days and would like to know where I may find a price guide on such oddities.
I think (don't quote me) but pinnacle cans might actually be included in beckett pricing, can't guarantee that, but it seems to make sense. I know when baseball did a retro set that was sold in tin lunch boxes those were included in the price guide, so I'm ASSUMING that they would be too. The rest of the stuff, you're probably going to be best suited to check past ebay sales of the items to get an actual selling value for them. Good luck!
Pinnacle cans should be in the pricing guide. I have a Roy one and found it in there. Search for stuff you never know what you might find. I found some other stuff that wasn't cards also.