Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: making a few signature banners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone intersted in getting a banner made? I've gotten more productive at making them, and if you're interested I can make you one.

Let me know if you're interested, just post up a few players or teams that you're interested in.

What software are you utilizing? Is that just from Adobe Photoshop? (The banner in your sig)
I use photoshop and sometimes just some random programs online.

This image I found online, and then just tweaked (mostly of Lynch) using photoshop
I would love to see what you could do with these 3:

dale murphy (braves uni)
julius erving (sixers)
tony dorsett (cowboys)

dont want my name on it, but maybe something about "childhood heroes"
(total pull out my rump idea: "childhood heroes" spelled out with children's blocks like these below...but not so lined up...at different angles. you can find lots of photos by searching "childrens alphabet blocks"

It'd be interested in a Nick Foles signature.
(04-05-2013, 11:51 AM)gjhobbs Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone intersted in getting a banner made? I've gotten more productive at making them, and if you're interested I can make you one.

Let me know if you're interested, just post up a few players or teams that you're interested in.
Just some advice .... keep them smaller.... the size your using is not very mobile screen friendly. go maybe a little less that 2/3 of the size now.

Just my 2 cents
I'd love if you could make me one! Big UT VOLS fan! Manning, Foster, Witten, Eric Berry, Justin Hunter, Tyler Bray, Cordarrelle Patterson
Zero Dave - what do ya think? If ya want anything tweaked just let me know

[Image: RNyOsGI.jpg?1]

add [img] http://i.imgur.com/RNyOsGI.jpg?1 [/img] to your signature (remove the spaces between the [img] and the link)
(04-05-2013, 09:12 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: [ -> ]Zero Dave - what do ya think? If ya want anything tweaked just let me know

[Image: RNyOsGI.jpg?1]

add [img] http://i.imgur.com/RNyOsGI.jpg?1 [/img] to your signature (remove the spaces between the [img] and the link)
Pretty sweet!!!
I'll work on the other few later this weekend. Family night now..
Pages: 1 2