Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Jagr to the Bruins...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pending the OK from the league for a pair of prospects and a pick. I'll update with details when I know for sure, but if this goes through it'll be pretty amazing. Always loved Jagr's play, so I think he'll look great in the spoked B.
Congrats......I think......

I always like Jagr when he was with the Pens.....until I met him......

Im just glad Shero didnt give up a box of tape or pucks for him......they'll give us more use through the playoffs than he would have for the Pens.

Thanks for the update!
Just saw that message posted by the NHL on facebook...interesting move!
Boston's response to Pittsburgh gaining Iginla?
Lane MacDermid. You would think I would learn that the Bruins don't keep their young players the year after they get a RC. I'll put his accumulated RCs with Alberts, Jurcina, Stastny, Hunwick, etc...
Not a big loss though, we still have Spooner, Dougie, Sauve, Krug, Bartkowski, Camper, etc. Plenty to pick from, and bigger scorers at that.
i just hope this not trading Suban pays off in the future.
Great for Jagr and great for Boston. Think this deal will work out nicely for Bs. Im excited too, Dallas wasnt a place for a HHOF. Smile
I think he's going to be huge for our terrible powerplay, should be an excellent match.