Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Gotta laugh...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It says next to my name that I'm a "New Member"... but then it says I joined the site in 1998 right next to that. Is there anyone that has a older join date that's still around?
Actually my join date is a couple years off. When they updated the system 2 or 3 times ago, they never corrected the error, lol.
(04-02-2013, 02:18 AM)dleifriaf Wrote: [ -> ]It says next to my name that I'm a "New Member"... but then it says I joined the site in 1998 right next to that. Is there anyone that has a older join date that's still around?
stop complaining, you rookie. lol

(04-02-2013, 02:18 AM)dleifriaf Wrote: [ -> ]It says next to my name that I'm a "New Member"... but then it says I joined the site in 1998 right next to that. Is there anyone that has a older join date that's still around?
i think it has to do with how many posts you have, you only have 36 according to this so that's probably why new member still shows up.
(04-02-2013, 09:51 AM)bballfrk44 Wrote: [ -> ]i think it has to do with how many posts you have, you only have 36 according to this so that's probably why new member still shows up.
Yeah, i don't know what is needed for Jr. member, maybe 100 posts. A member is 500 and a senior member I think is 5000.
Welcome newbie!
(04-02-2013, 10:20 AM)briankort Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, i don't know what is needed for Jr. member, maybe 100 posts. A member is 500 and a senior member I think is 5000.
You are correct. 100 post = Jr. Member...
Less laughing, more posting... LoL!
I was a SR member well before 5000 posts

Not sure but maybe 3-3500 posts?
It doesn't have to do with posts... I was anxious to hit 2K posts and thought that would make me a Sr. member....no such luck. I saw someone on here with that many posts and less feedback than mine... they were still a Sr. Member. I don't get it I guess.
and I've been here since 1999 too...and still just a "member" Granted I don't post a whole heck of a lot. It shouldn't be the quantity of the posts...but the quality...
Pages: 1 2