Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Oversized cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any of you that have oversized graded cards, what are you using as protectors/card bags for these. I have 2 now and don't want them all scratched up.
So youre looking for a protector of your card protector? I have a couple, but Im not concerned with scratches. Maybe you could put a sock over them....
(03-30-2013, 03:13 PM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]So youre looking for a protector of your card protector? I have a couple, but Im not concerned with scratches. Maybe you could put a sock over them....
You probably have scratches all over your DVD's and CD's too. Thanks for the useless information.
lol this was funny..

i have them under a glass cover.. i am not sure i have seen any cases for them though. let me know if u find any.
No Im in the year 2013. I dont own any CDs or DVD's. Got rid of the 8tracks too!
Sorry Im in a funny/smart ***** kind of mood. But really, unless you are constantly shuffling your cards together, it shouldn't be a huge concern. If youre that worried, get some Zip lock bags.
(03-30-2013, 04:00 PM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]No Im in the year 2013. I dont own any CDs or DVD's. Got rid of the 8tracks too!
Ok, since that analogy didn't work for you, how about this one.

People are willing to pay more for things that are in good shape. Take care of your things and they will be worth more than if you treat them like crap.

Apparently, since your arguing with me on this, you prefer the later option.
Just wanted to add, when I did have CDs and DVD's I didnt put the CD case in another case...
I dont treat my stuff like crap either. I keep the safe and dont play around with them like you apparently do.
cur·mudg·eon [ker-muhj-uhn]
noun
a bad-tempered, difficult, cantankerous person.
Origin:
1570–80; unexplained; perhaps cur- representing cur

Related forms
cur·mudg·eon·ly, adjective

Synonyms
grouch, crank, bear, sourpuss, crosspatch, quavis.
Really?
Whats the definition for a guy who creates a thread for something a little thought a creativity could solve?
Here Ill help.

"AD Sports Cards Etc offers regular, premium, tall, vintage, postcard and graded card sleeves."
http://www.adsportscardsetc.com/ad01000.html

(03-30-2013, 04:31 PM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]Really?
Whats the definition for a guy who creates a thread for something a little thought a creativity could solve?
Here Ill help.

"AD Sports Cards Etc offers regular, premium, tall, vintage, postcard and graded card sleeves."
http://www.adsportscardsetc.com/ad01000.html
Whats the definition of a guy who wastes 5 posts when he could have just given me my answer in the first...
Pages: 1 2