Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012-13 Absolute 2 box break and one pack of Certified
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I told my wife on the way to the LCS that I wanted a box. I got 2 boxes for $250 I believe(truthfully, I picked up a lot of wax yesterday and the individual prices were lost on me).

Box 1-
Tyson Chandler Iconic auto relic /49
Darius MIller Rookie auto redemption /399
Royce White Rookie auto /349 (I just LOVE getting autos of guys who may never actually play in the NBA)
Kevin Martin Frequent Flyer(I got excited here...I saw the team as "Thunder", first name Kevin...
Blake Griffin Gold Spectrum /25--Non auto

Box 2
Travis Leslie rookie auto /399
Orlando Johnson rookie auto /399
Jimmy Butler rookie auto /299
Oscar Robinson Heroes auto redemption /25

Oh I forgot about the anthology packs....First pack was a dud.

Second pack....
[Image: 66B02DEE-45AC-4099-8173-60B913856F5A-194...b8ba10.jpg]

Also, there was one last pack of 12-13 Totally Certified-
Base was garbage
Blake Griffin Totally Signatures /49
(again, this would have actually been a thread by itself were I to have a damn scan to show....stupid photobucket)
Wow... NICE!!!!! I am so interested in the Griffin spectrum and auto! I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or if you actually hit a 4th Kobe auto, how is that even possible lol.
No sarcasm involved here man. I hit another KObe auto..and BTW, its the FIFTH Kobe auto
AWWWWW yah forgot about the Dual auto! That is just nuts.... I can't even hit a platinum out those Kobe packs. That is insane.... 5 Kobe autos 3 of which are #ed less than 10. After the 3rd one I was thinking it can't just be coincidence lol.
Dang man Kobe loves you Smile
(03-30-2013, 09:10 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]AWWWWW yah forgot about the Dual auto! That is just nuts.... I can't even hit a platinum out those Kobe packs. That is insane.... 5 Kobe autos 3 of which are #ed less than 10. After the 3rd one I was thinking it can't just be coincidence lol.
Its almost funny at this point. After I hit this auto I started to think...so I have hit two of the anthology autos now but I have yet to hit any of the regular relics or gold/platinum cards. I suppose I would rather have the two autos than a few of the gold/platinums but still....
Its funny, the LCS owner had ordered us all Chinese food so I grabbed the two boxes of Absolute just to have something to open while the food got delivered. The first box I had actually forgot about the Kobe pack and almost through it away. The LCS owner saved it and gave it to me so the second box I started with the Anthology pack...It was the last pack I opened before the food came.
(03-30-2013, 09:12 AM)Megatron2181 Wrote: [ -> ]Dang man Kobe loves you Smile
Yeah Man. I am pretty happy at this point!!
I wouldnt mind a Big O auto.
(03-30-2013, 10:02 AM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldnt mind a Big O auto.
Its the redemption.....and it is FT if you are interested.
Unbelievable.... Did the wife feel the magic in this box, or was it all you this time?
(03-30-2013, 11:53 AM)SHowley2003 Wrote: [ -> ]Unbelievable.... Did the wife feel the magic in this box, or was it all you this time?
THis time it was me!! There were three boxes left. I picked the two in the case (there was one on display that was open and one behind it).
Pages: 1 2