Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012-13 Absolute 2 box break and one pack of Certified
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow Sweet Pull!!!!! Congrats!!!!
You sir, are unbelievable. I can't tell you how many of those Kobe packs I have opened for nothing. Congrats on your 5th Kobe auto!!!!!!! Let me know what your secret is so I can start doing the same lol.
(03-31-2013, 10:44 PM)ndevoy Wrote: [ -> ]You sir, are unbelievable. I can't tell you how many of those Kobe packs I have opened for nothing. Congrats on your 5th Kobe auto!!!!!!! Let me know what your secret is so I can start doing the same lol.
I like to call it dumb luck, lol. 3 of the autos was my wife picking for me so she gets 60% of the credit. One of them was because I split the last two packs of prizm and I happened to hit the Kobe. This last one I picked the two boxes in the case because Those were the ones I wanted, lol. Yeap, pure luck....plus a lot of dud wax mixed in. I suppose the odds even out after some point, right?
Folks, this is a scam, this "JMarchand" character actually goes online and buys all of these Kobe autos and then posts them on here as "hits" from his "boxes" ...

JUST KIDDING, MY MAN!

JMARCH = KING OF KOBES!!!

Nice job!!!
(04-01-2013, 06:45 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]Folks, this is a scam, this "JMarchand" character actually goes online and buys all of these Kobe autos and then posts them on here as "hits" from his "boxes" ...

JUST KIDDING, MY MAN!

JMARCH = KING OF KOBES!!!

Nice job!!!
Thanks Buddy. you wouldn't mind...but I have yet to hit a Durant or Kyrie or Anthony Davis. Only Kobe's.
Pages: 1 2